• Pickup from your hotel or meeting point (if chosen)
• Transport by an air-conditioned minivan (if chosen)
• Visit in Auschwitz I Muzeum with licensed guide
• Visit in Auschwitz II Birkenau with licensed guide
• Drop off at your hotel (if chosen)
Duration: 3 - 4 hours
• Hotel pickup (if chosen)
• Transport (if chosen)
• Entrance fees
• Local Guide
The Wieliczka Salt Mines is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is a virtual underground city, with magnificent chambers chiselled out in rock salt, amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt. It’s a wonderful adventure to go down into a mine, and then come across scenes of astonishing beauty.
During the visit visitors will also have the opportunity to see a completely different image of the mine hearing the legend about Princess Kinga and how she brought the salt treasure to Polish land. Half way along the route they will see the wondrous chapel dedicated to her and the saline works of art decorating the chapel. And at the end of the tour visitors will have a moment for reflection hearing the music of Chopin accompanying a light and sound spectacle on the shores of one of the saline lakes.